GlavTourOperator greets group of British tourists in a traditional Russian way
23 August 2015 г
GlavTourOperator organized trips and excursions for a group of tourists.
Staff and colleagues greeted the guests at the ‘Pulkovo’ airport with cake and traditional Russian style celebrations, making sure the guests get to know the culture straight away!
GlavTourOperator offered the following services:
- Lodging at the ‘Astoria’ hotel
- Organizing the ‘VIANO VIP’ transfer for the whole stay
- Highly professional and qualified tour guide for the whole trip
- Organizing a 2 hour boat trip down the rivers and channels on the ‘Katarina’ boat, with individuals tour guides
- Sight-seeing city excursion with trips to the following places: ‘’Saint Isaac’s’ cathedral, ‘Kazan’ cathedral. ‘Peter and Paul’ Fortress (Petropavlovskaya Krepost) etc.
- Trip to the ‘Tsarskoye Selo’
- Reservations at the best restaurants in St Petersburg, for example: ‘Terressa’, ‘Stroganoff Steak House’, ‘Mansarda’ etc.
For the whole duration of the guests’ stay in St Petersburg, GlavTourOperator staff tried their hardest to pleasantly surprise and wow them: a complementary fruit basket and champagne on the boat, tour books about our city, and also many wonderful memories, which will undoubtedly stay with the guests.
During this time, the colleagues and staff of the company also received many compliments and good reviews from the guests!
We are very welcoming of tourists! Don’t hesitate to contact GlavTourOperator, because we will always making your trips unforgettable!